Welcome to the Richard Mather Photography Blog

This blog contains all the latest news and images from the wedding and portrait work I undertake. I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Warrington, Cheshire offering contemporary reportage wedding and portrait photography across the north west of England including Warrington, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester and Liverpool.

For more information about the services offered by Richard Mather Photography, please visit my website.

For more information about me and my approach to photography visit here:

For pricing information about my wedding and portrait photography please visit here:

For some more examples of my work please visit here:

For my contact information please visit here:

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Kiss Wedding Albums

I am really excited to announce a partnership with Kiss Wedding Albums, which are now available for all my wedding and portrait photography clients starting from the amazing price of just £600.00. Each one of these amazing albums are unique as they are individually designed by me specifically for each client. The designs are then emailed to Kiss where each album is handcrafted at their base in California. These beautiful, contemporary and timeless albums are wrapped in 100% full-grain leather which is hand chosen for it's grains, strength and quality. They are available in 3 sizes, 8"x8", 10"x10" and 12"x12", 7 colours, voluptuous black, smouldering brown, virgin white, forbidden green, redlight red, passion pink and sultry blue and have a maximum size of 80 page sides. Each page is 2mm thick for extreme protection and durability of the album. The pages are bound in such a way that each and every page in the album will always fall flat and fully open, allowing you to enjoy the full beauty of the pictures from your wedding day. For more details on wedding photography albums please visit my website




No comments:

Post a Comment