Welcome to the Richard Mather Photography Blog

This blog contains all the latest news and images from the wedding and portrait work I undertake. I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Warrington, Cheshire offering contemporary reportage wedding and portrait photography across the north west of England including Warrington, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester and Liverpool.

For more information about the services offered by Richard Mather Photography, please visit my website.

For more information about me and my approach to photography visit here:

For pricing information about my wedding and portrait photography please visit here:

For some more examples of my work please visit here:

For my contact information please visit here:

Thursday 26 March 2009

Monthly Competition

I have posted my entry for the monthly photograph competition which has a subject of colourfully contrasting. The competition is run on the Talk Photography forum, a great friendly forum for photography enthusiasts. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment