Welcome to the Richard Mather Photography Blog

This blog contains all the latest news and images from the wedding and portrait work I undertake. I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Warrington, Cheshire offering contemporary reportage wedding and portrait photography across the north west of England including Warrington, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester and Liverpool.

For more information about the services offered by Richard Mather Photography, please visit my website.

For more information about me and my approach to photography visit here:

For pricing information about my wedding and portrait photography please visit here:

For some more examples of my work please visit here:

For my contact information please visit here:

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Au Revoir Z4

With our first baby on the way it has come to that time where I have to part company with my BMW Z4 in favour of something a bit more family orientated. So with sponge in hand I gave the car the full works at the weekend ready for selling. I Took these photos just outside the house, but am hoping I will ge the time to take some better scenic images before the car goes to it's new owner.









No comments:

Post a Comment